How far do you live from the closest Hermes store?

My closest store is either in LA or LV... :sad: However, my bf lives in NC, so hopefully I'll be able to visit him..and get him to drive to Charlotte when it opens!!! I hope they open one near me soon :sad:

sellmysoul said:
Tragically,the closest boutique is about six hours away in Tysons Corner (D.C.) I love to travel though and whenever possible visit any nearby boutique. These occasional visits however are unlikely to earn me either a birken or even a waiting list offer. Possible good news is the planned opening in Charlotte, NC. (four hours away). I did make friends with "Julie" in the Boston Hermes this past weekend, who said the Charlotte store will likely not open until November. Oh yes, I have two lovely new scarves from my Boston visit!

I think that people who start going to the Charlotte store when it opens will have a much better chance of getting birkins. I know there is going to be some pretty nice inventory for the opening according to the manager of D.C. Hermes... although the store is going to be a bit on the small side.

nathansgirl1908 said:
I think that people who start going to the Charlotte store when it opens will have a much better chance of getting birkins. I know there is going to be some pretty nice inventory for the opening according to the manager of D.C. Hermes... although the store is going to be a bit on the small side.

Really interesting! I'm in Charlotte so right now the closest would be Atlanta

BagLovingMom said:
Really interesting! I'm in Charlotte so right now the closest would be Atlanta

It would be great if we could meet up at the Charlotte store once it opens! However, I still think that I will be loyal to Atlanta as far as making major purchases. My SA has been good to me :tender: and I just wonder what the SA's will be like in the new store.

The closest store to me is about 8.5 miles away. If I walk, it'll probably take me couple of hours; if I drive, it's probably 15 minutes without traffic. Come to think of it, I have pretty good self-control.

Right now, I live about 15 blocks from the Madison Avenue Hermes.

I will move into my new apartment in a few months' time. And after my move, I will be in the same building as Hermes!!! Yes, that's right: there will be a full-size Hermes boutique in the lobby of my condo building!!!! Much to the chagrin of my bf, I get very giddy just thinking about it.

Girls, I will scan the boutique daily and post inventory on this forum!