How embarrassing!

Oct 2, 2006
I was at the mall yesterday and I stopped by the Coach store for a while. I didn't really see any bags that I needed to have but I fell in love with the oversized star keyfob, so cute!! I didn't know the price but after walking around the store with my friend I decided that I needed it. So as I go to purchase it the SA gets out the book with barcodes to scan and I notice that it was a three digit number (I was figuring the max price was $75ish) and I come to find out that here in Hawaii it costs $128, AH! I love it but I wasn't sure if I loved it that much, especially knowing that it would be cheaper everywhere else. It was so funny but I basically just told the SA I changed my mind but it was embarrassing because it was obvious that it was because of the price. Well hey, I am a college student! I don't have problems spending a lot on a bag if I love it but I feel like that's quite a bit for a key ring..especially since I just got the stars and hearts one that is similar from the outlet for $45 a few weeks ago. Oops! :lol:

It is so pretty though, isn't it?

92032_SVMC_d2.jpg

Well, I'm sure it does happen but it was pretty funny because I saw the price and was just like UHHH and turned to my friend and asked if I really needed it for over $100, lol!

It's $98 on the website. I would love it for about $20 cheaper than that. ;)

WOW....I'm sorry I LOVE my bags but since I can buy a bag for that price I can not justify spending that amount on a keyring...but it is darling and I would love it :smile: But for $20 more I could get the timberland fur boots I want :smile:

I honestly do not understand those kinds of prices for a keychain. I could get a bag for that price from the outlet :/ But people pay it, I suppose. I couldn't. As much as I'd love to.

I was in Hawaii and saw the prices there. BF told me to get something cause they have a sale section but everything priced as a sale is the regular price here in the mainland. LOL.

AHH, $128 for a keychain??? I would have FAINTED if that price had come up! I would have fainted at $98 too, heck, I see the previous season keychains like this at the outlets for $39 and $24 and I still can't bring myself to buy one. It's a keychain, no mini skinny pouch or anything, just a keychain!