How easy is Vert Anis?

:wlae:
gazillion cheers for green from me.
LZ has two green kellys that can make your heart sing if you are a green lover!
im praying i can get one, but of course i pray for a lot of H treasures daily!!
I use my greenys for every thing!
example, wardrobe colors for
the gym & work:
black, navy bottoms, solid white tops only
white hoodies only, lab coat for work.

new york:
black, navy, tan bottoms
tan, mint tops

casual out of house:
jeans, white, tan bottoms
neutral tops, ballet pink, cable cash cards

hangout:
victoria secret bottoms, wh ite tees, camis,
pink, turk cashmere cards

hope this helps- i wear green with everything!!!
angie

Thanks everyone! I had my "colors" done as a gift from my mother when I was 13 and since then always reach for black or bold colors like red, sapphire and pink. I was "diagnosed as a winter". I just recently tried on a warm yellow jacket for an SA just to see the fit and was astounded at how well the color popped against my dark hair and fair skin. This has made me look at all these other shades that I've been so dismissive of differently, namely yellow and green. Turquoise and aqua are easy for me to wear but I always stayed away from lime or vert anis thinking it too "yellow toned". And lastly, wondering how in the world to incorporate such a bold new color. I'm in my 30's and feel quite foolish at not having done this sooner.

Will think harder on Vert Anis. I wonder if a bag is too bold a move so quickly - perhaps I'll start with a bracelet or other accessory and ease into the green pool.

GAZOO I JUST bought a "yellow/mustard" colored cashmere sweater and I, too, am astounded at how well that color suits me! And I've always stayed away from this color because I thought it would make me look sallow. KWIM? But here I am, at 50, looking at colors I would never have thought to look at before! In fact, I bought a chartreuse scarf at H in NYC last month and I LOVE that thing!

1st pic: Chartreuse "Musique des Spheres"
2nd pic: "Yellow/mustard" cashmere sweater

Attachments

• Musiquespheres1.jpg
    Musiquespheres1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 81
  • losange1.jpg
    losange1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 82
gazoo, the vert anis would be really stunning with your coloring in the right leather. some leathers make VA look closer to chartreuse but the lighter ones are IMO the prettiest ever! Go maybe to your boutique and ask to see what big pieces they have and see how they look on you? Best of luck, I hope you get something!

You know that I love vert anis after seeing my 25cm Birkin. I think that you should start in small doses of new colors to get used to the idea of them. I think it is a great color to wear against dark clothing. It really pops!

Would you guys say that chartreuse is more a warm green? Would vert anis be a cool-toned green or just slightly less warm than chartreuse?

I think of chartreuse as having more yellow in it. That's why I love Vert Anis... it is more of a true green... I think of it as an apple green. My Dogon is Vert Anis in Togo and I can't get enough of looking at it. Sometimes I will hold it up against my Evelyne and squint my eyes and try to pretend the Evelyne is Vert Anis!! :shame:

Chartreuse is beautiful but definitely warmer than VA due to the additional yellow. Perhaps try on a scarf in a similar color, like the Au Coeur de la Vie scarf in the green colorway. The VA looks brighter in this picture for some reason, but it's not that bright.

Attachments

• CIMG2562.jpg
    CIMG2562.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 104
Chartreuse is beautiful but definitely warmer than VA due to the additional yellow. Perhaps try on a scarf in a similar color, like the Au Coeur de la Vie scarf in the green colorway. The VA looks brighter in this picture for some reason, but it's not that bright.

:drool: !!!!! Both chartreuse and vert anis look like beautiful colors. Green bags are great. I'm brunette and have bags in a couple of different shades of green - I always get compliments! :graucho: