How easily does Darley scuff?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I am in love - I can't stop thinking about this bag! But my research has told me that it can scuff pretty easily. Not that I am rough with my bags, but since I have no comparison, I want some real life experiences!

https://www.mulberry.com/se/shop/darley/small-darley-midnight-high-frequency-flower-silky-calf

What are some of your experiences with their calf leather, would I be better off with the classic Natural Grain leather bag? I envision using this bag on weekends, maybe once in a while in the evenings.

2. Unless you intend banging it off a wall I’d buy. It’s stunning.

3. I have the Darley in the quilted smooth calf and it has no signs of wear. I use it in the evenings and it has spent a weekend in London going on the tube etc.

4. Could you tell me where your quilted Darley is made? Someone told me that the Darley is made in Vietnam!
    I knew some bags were made in Turkey but I didn't know about Vietnam.

5. Yes, I think it is Vietnam.