How dyou treat your feet daily?

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
Ok, so when i get out the shower I moisturise all over but somehow forget my poor feet which just get neglected!

Do you have a way of keeping them well looked after on a busy morning when you don't have the luxury of time...?

Actually . . . I hate to admit it but I deliberately neglect my feet. I find that if I overmoisturize and they get too soft, my shoes start to rub and make my feet hurt . . . I'd rather wear cute shoes on neglected feet than have "practical" shoes with well-tended feet hidden inside (^(oo)^)v

I use a rich moisturizer (actually it's hand lotion, but super rich) on my feet a few times a week, I apply it right before I go to bed, put cotton socks on and I sleep like that. Works wonders.

I use a pumice stone everyday to exfoliate in the shower and I put lotion on them everyday. My feet always get neglected especially in the summer time when it becomes calloused but I try to exfoliate everyday.

I put a heavy cream on them after shower every day. I use the pumice stone on them about twice a week. In summer if they are needing more help, I'll do the pumice stone more often.