How dyou treat your feet daily?

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
Ok, so when i get out the shower I moisturise all over but somehow forget my poor feet which just get neglected!

Do you have a way of keeping them well looked after on a busy morning when you don't have the luxury of time...?

KathSummers

May 31, 2010
I use a rich moisturizer (actually it's hand lotion, but super rich) on my feet a few times a week, I apply it right before I go to bed, put cotton socks on and I sleep like that. Works wonders.

ipudgybear

Jan 23, 2010
I use a pumice stone everyday to exfoliate in the shower and I put lotion on them everyday. My feet always get neglected especially in the summer time when it becomes calloused but I try to exfoliate everyday.

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I put a heavy cream on them after shower every day. I use the pumice stone on them about twice a week. In summer if they are needing more help, I'll do the pumice stone more often.

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
I use aveeno lotion on them 2x a day (after shower) and a thicker body butter a few times a week.

eatcookie

Sep 30, 2010
I try to get those foot scrubbing things and scrub them once a while....but the skin tends to grow back even rougher than previous....