how durable is the first?

lelgin

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
My first is also holding up well, I've owned it since March '06. The only problem I've had is with the tassels spliting.

susan-eric

Jan 6, 2006
There was a first with a missing stud bought by a Pfer about a year ago I think. It came that way in shipping, but was repaired by the vendor. I've never had any problems with mine. I wouldn't overstuff the bag (or any bag) though.

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
i bought my first from a fellow PFer who had it for about 2 weeks, before that she bought it from another PFer whom seemed to have kept the bag in great condition. when i received the bag, the handles had signs of use, but haven't darkened completely or at least it's not obvious at all. I used the bag about 10 days and the rivet fell apart. BalNY is repairing it and I'll get it when I come back from vacation:smile:
at first i was puzzled, but i thought about it, it is a well-loved bag and i suppose things like do happen, as long as it can recover, it's fine in the end:smile:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
I take my 05 black First everywhere with me and I have it since the summer. It's great and very sturdy. I have no problem with mine. ::knock on wood::