How Does Your Hair Color Influence Your Handbag Color Choice?

MillStream

O.G.
May 15, 2006
If you've ever seen a Cognac Ostrich Birkin on a Red-Head, then you know fabulous it is to see a hair color/handbag color match. I'm a fair-skinned blond and a Gold Togo Birkin is the bag that compliments my hair and coloring the most. If I ever find a 35cm Gold Ostrich GHW Birkin, you know that I won't be able to resist. (They're often identified as Gold but are really Cognac.)

Do you take your hair color into account when selecting the color for an Hermes bag?

If you've ever seen a Cognac Ostrich Birkin on a Red-Head, then you know fabulous it is to see a hair color/handbag color match. I'm a fair-skinned blond and a Gold Togo Birkin is the bag that compliments my hair and coloring the most. If I ever find a 35cm Gold Ostrich GHW Birkin, you know that I won't be able to resist. (They're often identified as Gold but are really Cognac.)

Do you take your hair color into account when selecting the color for an Hermes bag?

yes indeed, but also skin tone and wardrobe

I own two hermes bags thats as much as I could afford as I am single and sadly no rich hubbie :crybaby:

one is a cognac Ostrich Kelly bag, I am blonde pale skin
but I prefer my vintage box black kelly , am so boring live in Black :tispy:

I own two hermes bags thats as much as I could afford
one is a cognac Ostrich Kelly bag, I am blonde pale skin
but I prefer my vintage box black kelly , am so boring live in Black

I have black hair, but never thought that attributed to my many many MANY black handbags. I just like dark colors and black goes w/ everything =)

I have black hair and one black bag that I use sometimes, and many other non-black bags that i actually use more. So I'd say that for me it's not a factor at all. It just depends on the season and my wardrobe.
I do wear a lot of black clothing though. But I also wear white.

I have a rainbow of colors in my closet and I don't let my hair reflect on what bag I buy. I'm a little tanned and have blond curly hair. If I like the bag, I'm buying it!

It's a really interesting question-I think if I were a redhead, then the beautiful Hermes reds/oranges would be a consideration-or if I had silver hair, I'd want those muted grays, but I'm blonde, and everything goes, as I think it would with a brunette. I think lifestyle is more of a consideration-I have lots of dogs, and my husband is quite sloppy with things like cups full of coffee.

Jaune is growing on me... especially from this picture (Asian women and Hermes)

attachment.php