How does this scarf look on my bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I can't decide if it looks ok... if someone else had picked it out and tied it on, I'd probably love it. :lol: I bought this because it actually reminded me of the Damier pattern (if you look by the knot, you can see the dark brown/light brown check pattern...)

It's just a cheap scarf but I liked it. Maybe I'm just not used to a scarf? Did I tie the knot correctly???

Maybe I just like nekked bags. :rolleyes: (I'm so happy I figured out how to upload pics, too!)

scarf.JPG

2. I think it looks cute! :biggrin:

3. it looks great! very original!

4. is there really a "CORRECT" way of tying a scarf???

5. I think it looks FANTASTIC!:love:

6. Love it!

7. its adorable!

8. totally cute!!!

9. I think it looks great! Go for it!

10. It looks cute.I would tie the knot a tad tighter and it will fall better on the bag..

11. It looks cute. Your PH makes the scarf look expensive :biggrin:

12. Super cute! Where did you buy it? I want to get one :biggrin:

13. I love the way that looks!
    The colours in the scarf compliment the bag!

14. Thanks ya'll! I like it better now!

I got it at a little boutique at the nearby lakes resort area for $4.99. I keep buying scarves but they're all way too big -- this one was a small one!

I retied a tighter knot and it does look better.

15. It's just preference I guess but don't ask a french woman that.:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice