how does this happen??( graphic LV injury)

:-s Now that's just pathetic. How could anyone allow a high-end luxury designer item to get this gross? And to then have the gall to try to sell for that much? Recently I was browsing the LV section of either yoogis closet or portero and I saw a green Epi Speedy that looked okay on the outside but the interior was horribly stained. Looked as if the original owner had used it for a lunchbox. My actual lunchbox, which I've had for about 4 years looks better than that.:shrugs:

erm... i don't know that much about LV either and wouldn't be able to identify which model the bag is unless stated but i am not sure what i can say about a person who would actually think LV made those cuts and stains on purpose :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Wow and really 500.00?:nuts: She says in the description section it happened at the air port...Umm I would be raising hell until they footed the bill for a new bag or the cost of the repair! If it did happen there that is...;)

It looks like Wolverine attacked it and then barfed in it.

If that thing sells, can someone find the new owner for me? I have a few things to sell them too. First, I'll barf on them.

Wow, that bag is not even repairable! LV won't fix cracked canvas, and the owner is selling it for that much?! That's insane; and what the heck did she do to the bag that it looks that way in the first place? That's what I'd like to know. It's ruined!