How does the Twiggy look~yes or no?

1. Here's some pics of me with it on - and the last one is my little Peanut with the Twiggy lol (I had to throw him in there) :love: :nuts: :amuse:

I'm really on the fence about it To me it looks too big for my frame - plus with my stuff in it, it's hard to put my arm down over the bag when I use the handles, and I don't like carrying it using the shoulderstrap :cry:

She might be going on the Marketplace!!! The color though...it's so stunningly pretty! My favorite I think.

Thanks girls :idea:
    1.jpg

3.jpg

nut.jpg

front.jpg

2. I think it's a beautiful bag--the glare from the camera gets in the way a bit, but from what I can see, the size is great on you. Are you used to small bags? I found larger bags seemed "huge" on me at first, but now that I'm used to them, I love them. It's great to have room to put stuff!!!

Peanut is really cute too!!!

3. Twinklette, It is a gorgeous bag...and you look absolutely gorgeous...but you do not look comfortable... Now, that could be related to the challenge of taking bag in the mirror pics...or...is it a sign that you might prefer another b-bag shape/size?

4. Yes! Twiggy rules on all shapes and sizes....it is unique. I only use the strap when I need to carry something with both hands. Many bags that are popular for Spring/Summer are large so Twiggy fits right in.

5. love the bag...is the kitty for sale too?

6. SoCal I think it's because I was trying to take the pictures and make sure everyone could see the bag with all my hair and the glare lol! I love the city style though...maybe it's a sign that she's not for me? Confused :sad2:

7. No way!! He's my baby :nuts:

8. Twinklette, I don't think she's too big for your frame and the color is gorgeous!!! But I've just learned that if you don't love it, you just don't... :sad: Might be better to let it go and find something that you LOVE.

P.S. Peanut is so precious!!! ;)

9. Oh my goodness, I LOVE the twiggy on you!!! Please post in my thread (wearing your balenciaga bags!) I love how it looks big with the unique shape (but I love big bags)

how tall are you?

Anyways, I personally think you should keep it - and then sell it when a rose city comes your way.

...but if you're not absolutely in love, then you should totally give it a new home!

10. Oh Twinklette,
    I think you look really great with this bag. I really dont think it looks too large at all. And the color with your hair color is soooo pretty!

11. Twinklette... I think it looks a bit too big in 1st pic..., but not in other pics... but the color is TDF.... hope it helps....

12. Oh, Twinklette! I think the bag looks great on you! It's just beautiful! The color is amazing! I can see why this would be a tough one for you! Peanut is just adorable! ;)

13. I think it's very pretty! However, if you are not nuts about it you should consider finding it a new home and get a bag you truly love. That's my two cents.

14. Mimi I'm only five feet...a shortie :love: I think it looks too big from the side?? Gee, I just don't know...

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

15. hehe! your cat - peanut is so cute!!! and your b-bag is so yum!!! i must say if you're not loving it - i think you should sell it! i totally love the twiggy - it holds heaps of stuff and i find the shoulder strap fits quite well and much more comfortable than my City..... i dont think the shape is bulky or anything like that.... but im total fan - so i'd just say anything for you to keep your b-bag! but at the end of the day YOU have to be 100% in love and happy with your bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice