How does the size of the regular Maggie compare to say a Med/regular Carly or Zoe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really loving the Maggie shape, but I'm a small bag girl (I cary a small/med Carly, ergo hobos and a small Sabrina). I went to Parisian (department store) today and saw some. All the tags (on the leather, patnents, and sigs) said Large Maggie. They were definitely too big for me. How much smaller would the regular one be and how does the size compare to a regular Carly and/or Zoe. I don't know when I'll make it to the boutique or another department store to see them. Thanks for any insight (or comparison pics) you can give me!!!

2. I don't have a Maggie, but I tried the regular Maggie at the store. I have several regular/medium Carlys and a Zoe, and they're the perfect size for me. I found the regular Maggie to be a good bit bigger but not huge, I'm still considering it because she's so beautiful. The large Maggie was far far too big for me.

3. The regular Maggie is easy a Large of most any other bag. It has the sam space as my Linsey Shopper and is some ways more because the Maggie has less matteral to get in the way... It is a very large bag though it is not balky or heavy and it is light weight and does not look like to much..

The Maggie Large a tote...