how does the mini lin wear?

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
boston-ish
for those of you who own mini lin, how does the fabric wear? does it pill, snag, etc? is it tough/durable? thanks! i love the look, worry about the durability.

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
Mine has worn great. Still looks brand new. However I only carried it for about a month!?! I don't have any pulls or anything in the fabric!?!

Bag*Snob

For All Things Authentic!
O.G.
May 19, 2006
Out East!!
I am so happy with my Mini Lin Boulogne. The fabric is beautiful. No problems at all and I carried it for at least a month every day.

ILOVEPURSES

Sep 13, 2006
my mini lin bucket looks great! I have used it almost every day since the first day I got it. still looks brand new to me.

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Psssttt...Secret!!!
Actuallly it's tougher than I exepected. I didn't want this line before but now I am loving it eventhough the speedy is saggier than the rest of me speedies.

Poufiasse

Jul 7, 2006
^^^ I was just about to praise the line given your feedbacks but now that Nita mentions the "sag" factor, I think I'm going to have to re-think this one :s

PurseSally

Apr 17, 2006
In a land far far away...
I put a cardboard mailing envelope in the bottom (someone here suggested a FedEx one) and it sags a bit but not too much. Love the bag! :love:

I've carried it everywhere for about a month (shopping, ice hockey, etc.) and it's held up beautifully. I actually get more compliments on it than my Damier Speedy or Musette, including two in the last few days.

chanel princess

Addict
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Toronto
when i bought my speedy... there were some very minor pills in the fabric which had me worried...
but after owning if for about 2 months now, it looks the same as the day i bought it... and its been used in the rain, packed environments and such too!

Bag*Snob

For All Things Authentic!
O.G.
May 19, 2006
Out East!!
when i bought my speedy... there were some very minor pills in the fabric which had me worried...
but after owning if for about 2 months now, it looks the same as the day i bought it... and its been used in the rain, packed environments and such too!
That is normal - it is made with linen.

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
I love it!! Hoping to add it to my collection soon:smile:

Does anyone know when the new Mini Lin color is coming out? I think it is called 'Khaki'??