how does the mini lin wear?

1. for those of you who own mini lin, how does the fabric wear? does it pill, snag, etc? is it tough/durable? thanks! i love the look, worry about the durability.

2. Mine has worn great. Still looks brand new. However I only carried it for about a month!?! I don't have any pulls or anything in the fabric!?!

3. I am so happy with my Mini Lin Boulogne. The fabric is beautiful. No problems at all and I carried it for at least a month every day.

4. my mini lin bucket looks great! I have used it almost every day since the first day I got it. still looks brand new to me.

5. Does the mini lin speedy sag more than say a damier speedy? :confused1:

6. Yes, but I put a catalog in the bottom and it doesn't sag at all then!! :yes:

7. Actuallly it's tougher than I exepected. I didn't want this line before but now I am loving it eventhough the speedy is saggier than the rest of me speedies.

8. ^^^ I was just about to praise the line given your feedbacks but now that Nita mentions the "sag" factor, I think I'm going to have to re-think this one :s

9. I put a cardboard mailing envelope in the bottom (someone here suggested a FedEx one) and it sags a bit but not too much. Love the bag! :love:

I've carried it everywhere for about a month (shopping, ice hockey, etc.) and it's held up beautifully. I actually get more compliments on it than my Damier Speedy or Musette, including two in the last few days.

10. Yes..it's saggier than normal speedy but I get use dto it now..

11. when i bought my speedy... there were some very minor pills in the fabric which had me worried...
    but after owning if for about 2 months now, it looks the same as the day i bought it... and its been used in the rain, packed environments and such too!

12. That is normal - it is made with linen.

13. I'm thinking of getting a speedy. I'm really liking this line.
    [​IMG]

14. I love it!! Hoping to add it to my collection soon:smile:

Does anyone know when the new Mini Lin color is coming out? I think it is called 'Khaki'??

15. does it look too similar to the Damier speedy? Are the handles the same choc brown?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice