How does the Loeffler Randall Matilde boot fit? Need sizing help.

effinhaute

Sep 18, 2006
I just ordered a pair from Neiman Marcus and I was wondering how the sizes go? Inormally wear a size 7 in boots however I wear 6.5 in shoes since my feet are a little wide. Would you guys say the 7 would fit me comfortably? Thanks!!

Hi ladies. I searched this thread and see that a few of you have the Loeffler Randall Matilde boot. I was wondering if they run large, small or TTS. I want to buy a pair but I can't try them on first and I can't return them either. I need to get it right the first time.
TIA for your help ladies. ;)

I can't be 100% sure about this boot, but I own 6 pair of of Loeffler Randalls and they seem to be pretty consistent across the board. I always wear a 8.5 which they also call a 38.5. I wear a 39.5 or 40 in Prada/MiuMiu and Marc Jacobs. Once I bought a pair of LF 9's and they were too big so I ebayed them. Hope this helped.

FYI - I do a lot of walking (in the city) so that may be why I was really able to see the effect of the sizing of the boots. In my opinion, unless my feet are bizarre, you may be able to get by with your regular size, but i think it's a safe bet to size up half a size, because I think LR shoes run a bit narrow. I have 3 pairs of LR shoes that I find incredibly comfy, but for all of them I sized up half a size (not including the boots I sold)

i recently got the olivia d-ring and i am :heart:ing it. i just wore it for the first time today :girlsigh: i'm usually a 6.5 or 7 in boots....i ended ordering the LR in a 7 and found it to be roomy but i did wear thinner socks than usual. i think with thicker socks it would be perfect. i think if i would have gone down a half a size, the width would have been a bit of a squeeze.

i'm totally in love with LR boots and might i say, i can see why some of you own 6 pairs :love: