How does the Loeffler Randall Matilde boot fit? Need sizing help.

I just used my fbookfan code to preorder my black LR matildes but I think you can only use that code once. Maybe you can get a friend to buy them for you? But check with revolve first - I may be wrong about the one time use.

Revolve were awesome. I'm an idiot :huh:. I thought the preorder was out of stock and I sent a stock enquiry, not once, not twice, but 3 times and they still helped me figure it all out - who says having a Masters means you are smart?!?!?! :wacko:

Anyhow they have even already refunded the 20% to me even though I believe my card does not get charged for the preorder until it is shipped! Maybe that was a whoopsy on their part?!

You must really love those boots Jill ;)

^^ You can use it more than once. I placed an order for a size 8 using the code. Then I placed a second for a 7.5 after the first order went through. The code still worked. I cancelled the size 8 order afterwards though. I tried to see if the code would work on a preorder and it didn't:sad:

^ I emailed revolve and they applied the fbook code to my preorder for the black boots - worth a try?

I have the link to the black boots - they don't seem to be up on their website but when I asked them whether they were getting them in black they sent me a link!

i am totally addicted to lr boots & currently @ 10+ pairs :biggrin: I spray all of them w/appleguard. the taupe & cuoio color will eventually get waterspots & stains if you don't.

i'm addicted too!! just got a pair of taupe snake skin (more grey than taupe) and i can't wait to get them...i condition all my boots with apple conditioner and then spray with apple garde...i wore my elephant colored ones and didn't spray it, needless to say it rained that day (off all days). couldn't get the slight rain stains out...and another set back with my elephant ones (even after the rain and stain spray) is that when water drips on it,its still leaves a stain and when i try to wipe them...the stain does get darker and unfortunately my blow dryer does not help as much as i would like it to.

^^ That's terrible that this happens..esp. for the price of them..
I really would like to buy the elephant but might change my mind if they tend to be high maintenance..I live in a rainy part of the country..:s

^mine scratch easily..my dog scratched mine...LOL
but u can buff it out easily...and if they waterspot..just wipe with a damp cloth..and it blends it all.I have them in elephant...i think they look better with wear..hehe..gives them character!

Sooooo..I keep coming back to look at these!:heart::love: I want a pr but might have to wait a bit.
I'm thinking elephant or black...
Can someone tell me if elephant is more brown or greyish tones..it looks really versatile on the website pics but they can be deceiving I think. I wear alot of black and some brown so I'm not sure if the elephant would work for both..it looks like it can but ? I think if I spend the money I would want them to be a very universal color.
Thanks for the help:flowers:

Elephant is more brown than grey. I have a pair of true grey boots (not LR) and next to them, elephant looks brown. I think it's a color that will blend into most outfits you wear. That being said, I reach for my black pair more than I reach for these. They are still beautiful, and I think you would be quite happy with them.

I am needing some insight from the more petite ladies here!! I have been contemplating buying these boots for awhile... the problem is that I am just over 5'1 and according to revolve, the matilde is about 16.5 inches for the shaft length which would hit the knee... which means its too high!!! Singer22 has them listed at 15.5 inches. But I'm wondering if any ladies here have this boot in sz 6 and is around my height?? I mean... the shaft length must fluctuate depending on what sz you buy, right? Modeling pics would be a great help.. thanks!!

I am 5'2 and they hit me below the knee..I think they are closer to 15" ..I have them in a6.5/in black...and that is my regular size. I didn't size down because my feet are not wide and I don't wear heavy socks..just thin one's...I can see why a person would size up though if they want to wear heavier socks.

^^I won't be able to post any pics until Monday...I'm sorry..:flowers:
I think they will work great for you(choosing your normal size) if you have average calves..average width to your feet..and don't need to wear heavier socks...
I just measured them at the arch..above the heels and its 15 1/2".
I was worried about the sizing too but after reading the Revolve reviews and then Beach bum's on this thread..I think choosing your reg. size was the way to go for me.:smile:

Last edited: