How does the gunmetal sparkle looks when the sparkles disappear?

ivilia

Dec 4, 2013
I am lusting for an Alexa in gunmetal sparkle tweed leather. But I am a bit unsure as to how this purse will look when the sparkles eventually tear away, because they will, wont they? Nothing that good lasts forever. If anyone has a picture of a well loved gunmetal sparkle, I will definately be very glad if you would share it.

I am lusting for an Alexa in gunmetal sparkle tweed leather. But I am a bit unsure as to how this purse will look when the sparkles eventually tear away, because they will, wont they? Nothing that good lasts forever. If anyone has a picture of a well loved gunmetal sparkle, I will definately be very glad if you would share it.

Hi, I have the gunmetal sparkle Alexa hobo. I've had it about 4 years and hasn't been used much but have uploaded pictures for you. Not sure you can see it, but there is a little bit of wear on the back, where it rubs against me, but not really noticeable. Like I said, I have used it for maybe the equivalent of every day for 6 months, but now it only comes out for special occasions. If you are planning to use it every day then it will wear off quite quickly and eventually become noticeable. Good luck, let us know what you decide x

p.s. It is a gorgeous bag, very soft and lovely and slightly different - you won't be disappointed. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 161
Thanks alot for pictures! It looks good :smile: I wont be using it everyday off course, too bad for the other purses if I would be using only one. But I would definately like to use it for more than occasions... I will think a bit more about it and see what happens ;)