How does one get a Job at Chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I do not know about you girls but i love chanel and even when broke i love just looking at them and reading about her legacy. Has anyone wondered how to get a job at Chanel whether it even be as a SA? Which would be the most fun job ever for someone in college like me!:rolleyes:

2. With the economy being so bad right now and they laid off like 200 employees already, I don't believe they are hiring. Anyway, it would be an ideal job if you can get in.

Oh btw, if you do a search, this topic has already been discussed.

3. You drop off a resume. It's no different than any other job.

4. yes, simply inquire with a manager and drop off a resume just as you would with any other job.

i don't think they have part-time employees though (maybe someone can correct me). it seems all of the SAs at my chanel boutique are full time and on a salary. i have heard of college girls working there, i just have never seen it at my boutique.

5. Thanks for all the input!! i was just pondering as i have a job already but o man how fun would that be