How does one decide on what color denim?

1. UGH--I want to buy a denim bag and can't decide on what color to buy. I bought the green demin small pleaty and love it but now want a shoulder bag and am lost in what color to get?????:huh:
    I love the green but thought I should get a different color. I think the blue is stunning and would work with jeans which I wear most of the time, the pink you could dress up and it is my favorite color but it kind of seems a bit too loud to me. How did you decide which color would be best for you? Were you happy with the color you bought. I know I really need two, one in each color and then I would be happy:lol: .
    Hugs.

2. How about a reg. denim Baggy PM:love: and a pink Neo?

3. Since you aldready have a green one which is a limited edition I would go with the regular blue one. It will match with most casual wear.

I just recieved my blue neo last night and I can't wait to wear it on my day off (with jeans and a tee).

4. I like the blue or pink. Blue is more practical, pink makes more of a statement.

5. I like all three colors but will pick green over the other 2 colors because I think pink is too loud for me and blue is too close to my jeans color.

6. blue matches great with jeans!:biggrin:

7. I prefer the blue denim colour, it's a little less loud than the fuschia, and I'm just not feeling the green all that much (sorry ! :shame:smile:

8. Love the green, pink second, but for me I can't see the blue with jeans, ya know? It's like a denim jacket with jeans: too matchy-matchy.

9. I have the blue Baggy PM and I love it! Green would be fab too but pink is a bit too pink for me, if you know what I mean! Blue goes great with jeans, dresses, anything summery! It will even tone down business attire like a pant suit. Makes a major statement as it is so obvious and will totally turn heads. Blue, blue, blue.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice