How does one attain a birkin....

1. How does one attain a birkin if you do not live near a store? I've read that a lot of times if you frequently go into the store and form a relationship with an SA they might phone you or pull a birkin from the back. However, the nearest store to me is Chicago and this is 3 hrs. away! I'd love to buy myself either a 30 cm potrion, rouge VIF, or the new lipstick red in either togo or chevre leather. How much would a 30cm togo and chevre cost? With the lastest LV price increase I'm done paying top dollar for coated canvas! Thanks for you help:love:

2. There's a lot of info in the threads above like the reference catalog about pricing, ect.. :flowers: If you don't want to buy from a reseller your best bet is to go to the store I think. I used to drive 4 1/2 hours to the nearest Hermes until we moved closer. :shame:

3. If you're not in town and show a sincere interest, they will help you but it will not happen overnight (most likely) It does help to become a regular client. I'd make a road trip, visit the store in person at least one time and meet a SA that you "click" with.
    I think your Birkin choices are wonderful! A 30cm in Togo is around $6800 and Chevre is a few hundred more.
    Good luck and hope you stay and drool with us or ask any more questions you have!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice