How does NM sell Chanel online?

I believe these CHANEL items are featured in the NM catalog with catalog codes.
Thus, NM's customers can use the 'catalog quick order' function on NM website and input these catalog codes to place the order.

I came across a post where information on NM included catalog #'s and codes for particular bags. I think it was in the Chanel reference section.
That's how I got my Chanel Black Metallic Wallet on a Chain two days ago !!!
:yahoo:. I haven't decided if I want to keep it or return it and get a larger bag.

Yeah, the photo doesn't actually show up. It did appear in the catalog. I think you obviously have to know what you're looking for to make sure you'll get the bag you want. Either way, I wasn't aware that Chanel allowed this. Interesting!

Yeah I really hope that I can shop chanel bag online.. it's really convenience for me.... I hardly go to mall since I'm so busy .. so rather than call SA, we can see the item online and purchase it right away... it's so convenience.. I really hope that they change their policy...

Hi, no authorized dealer sells Chanel online....Neimans, Saks Fifth Avenue..... but Neimans catalogue has Chanel available..beware of any "store that sells Chanel online as they are either vintage or fakes.......or an entity that purchased from a legit place and placed a considerable markup on the item.....depending upon hotness of item

I came across a post where information on NM included catalog #'s and codes for particular bags. I think it was in the Chanel reference section.
That's how I got my Chanel Black Metallic Wallet on a Chain two days ago !!!
:yahoo:. I haven't decided if I want to keep it or return it and get a larger bag.
Haha, wow I can't believe they still have those in stock!

Anyhow, yes, that's where I got my black metallic wallet on chain too. :yes: You have to know the catalog code to order Chanel online from NM, you can't just find Chanel bags by looking under the brands or anything like that.

To my understanding, NM Catalog is separate from any Chanel counters within NM. Thus, sometimes you may still be able to get cetain item that's listed in the catalog even though your SA may not be able to get hold of. On top, the price will be the one that listed in the catalog - it doesn't matter if that particular item that went on sale later on. The Catalog dept. will NOT match the price. I found out about this when I checked on the Melrose flap just earlier.