How does mini lin fabric hold up??

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Anyone have a mini lin bag for a while...how is it holding up...are you happy with the material...I think it looks like a lovely line but, have never had a bag of this material and wonder would it look decent down the line....thanks

Hi LVpug~ I've had my mini lin speedy for approx 1.5 years and absolutely abuse it. The colour has faded slightly in general and variation in colour up close due to carrying it in the rain etc. Still looks presentable thou! Doesn't pill or snag easily, only my kitten's claw managed to do it once.

So, on the whole it holds up pretty well, not a material that will last forever like the canvas unless you don't leave it sitting in the sun and keep it out of the rain :tup:

Hope this helps!

Hi LVpug~ I've had my mini lin speedy for approx 1.5 years and absolutely abuse it. The colour has faded slightly in general and variation in colour up close due to carrying it in the rain etc. Still looks presentable thou! Doesn't pill or snag easily, only my kitten's claw managed to do it once.

So, on the whole it holds up pretty well, not a material that will last forever like the canvas unless you don't leave it sitting in the sun and keep it out of the rain :tup:

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your feedback:tup:..would you buy a mini lin bag again:confused1:??Or do you find the mono canvas nicer???

I have never owned a bag like the mini lin and I have always admired the gucci fabric bags so I figured the LV mini lin would be a step up....do not want to waste money on a bag that won't last a few years at least....

I have a mini lin ebene speedy, my first LV and I adore it!!! Would buy it again, it's still new however, but it looks sturdy, I would be careful with all bags anyway.

Thank you for your feedback:tup:..would you buy a mini lin bag again:confused1:??Or do you find the mono canvas nicer???

I have never owned a bag like the mini lin and I have always admired the gucci fabric bags so I figured the LV mini lin would be a step up....do not want to waste money on a bag that won't last a few years at least....

I would buy a mini lin again. In fact I kinda like the Manon MM. I'll just be a bit less rough on it this time round, it should last the same length as a mono. with the mono, its the vachetta, with the mini lin, its the slight colour fade :smile:

Thanks for posting this thread.
I was going to start another, but found this one.
I have a Mono 25 and Mono 35 but really wanted a 30 Mono SOMETHING. I already have the Damier Ebene & Azur 30s but wanted something different.
Mini Lin came to mind, but I got so twisted after reading the "LVs you don't like" thread last night and soooo many people DID NOT like the Mini Lin....:crybaby:
Any more information about the Mini Lin would be super appreciated!!!

I have a Mini Lin 30 for over a year now, I always recycle using my speedy's (I have 5 Speedys) because I get to enjoy them more that way. I LOVE< LOVE my Mini lin Ebene, it's very elegant. Although you can't put too much heavy stuff inside because the handle area tend to crease, not too much support, but I still adore it. I will definitely buy it if I don't have it. The Black & Gold print combination just catch more attention that the regular Mono line. It's more Classy!!!!