How does men wear their keys?

Swedengirl

Jan 20, 2016
Malmö
My baby daddy’s birthday is coming up an I am considering buying him something to keep his keys with from LV.

At the moment he has two normal keys and two fobs that he has in a plain ring.

I wonder if he would perhaps like:
- Key cles
- 6 key holder
- A keyring

How does you/your men carry keys?

T

the_black_tie_diyer

Hi!

I'm using a previous model/ earlier version of this: https://www.tods.com/de-de/Schlüsselanhänger-aus-Leder/p/XAMAAYG7200GPA2Z62

It's a valet type key holder, one ring can be simply removed. I use this to differentiate between necessary keys and additional keys. I sometimes leave the additional keys locked up at home, especially when going out/ in formal attire.

Car keys have their own fobs/key holders, as we (my better half and me) switch cars frequently and it makes it easier to simply leave the key in valet type situations.

As to where/how I carry mine, pocket of my jacket. Or inside a bag. Never in pants pockets.

So I'd recommend a key ring/ simple key holder.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Reactions: BULL

BULL

Apr 19, 2015
I agree with Oliver. For fobs, a Cles or a 6-key holder might not be very practical. Those are designed for classic keys. But a key ring can work nicely. Some have leather backs, so you can monogram them for him.

Reactions: amateurjeweler

Swedengirl

Jan 20, 2016
Malmö
Thank you so much both for your help, much appreciated. I will def go with a classic key ring and the Tod’s one I really liked with the ease for removing one ring when not needed (e.g office keys).