How does Let Trade work?

Are his stuff really really really real? Can he be trusted? I'm a bit weary of buying 2nd hand Louis.

i'm from Hongkong but living in New Zealand, I go back to HK every year, and milan stations/paris stations/france stations/vip stations are all the shop I NEEDED to visit everytime, I always find some good stuffs there:nuts:

they are guarantee all purchase from them are auth. they are very trustable. and as I knew Milian Stations's Owner has quite close relationship with most of the expensive brand SA. She always get all the first limited edition and VIP's stuff for her shops. I got my very first LV from her too.

I'm not sure of purchasing 2nd hand LV thr ebay or other website. If anyone have a chase to go to HK, there are the places that you MUST go and check out. Of course their price is slightly $$ than buying off ebay

There is one more website called PISA from HK too, but their price ( i found ) is kinda over price somehow

here's an email i got from let trade a while ago. i hope it helps.

hello there:
a few year ago, we got 3 shop in kwai fong, TsT and kwan tong,
but these
year our boss move his second hand business back to Shanghai and
bejining
since there have bigger market and not that much second hand
shop yet. Now
our main office in kwan tong, only serve familiar customer (
collect the
purse from them and we do consigment as well), our business not
as big as
milan stations, we are just a small business, even when we have
shop in
TsT, our shop is not in ground floor but in floor 8. Our shop
name Enrich.
Our hong kong office only focus on internet business now. Hope
this help.
Thanks

Hey everyone...let-trade does not have a shop!! I have met Tony before to do a bag handoff...but it was at Starbucks! He told me they get their bags from local celebrities and other people and then resell. I am pretty sure they buy the bags outright and then mark them up. Hope this clears up any confusion!!! As well as the above post from Makeupmama....

Hey everyone...let-trade does not have a shop!! I have met Tony before to do a bag handoff...but it was at Starbucks! He told me they get their bags from local celebrities and other people and then resell. I am pretty sure they buy the bags outright and then mark them up. Hope this clears up any confusion!!! As well as the above post from Makeupmama....

Mark them up from what? Free? :confused1: Why would celebs give away their bags? :confused1:

If true, that makes no sense. The buy-to-resell model would, although I would think that people in Asia would not sell for less since they're such a big market of LV buyers. :shrugs:

:yes:
Mark them up from what? Free? :confused1: Why would celebs give away their bags? :confused1:

If true, that makes no sense. The buy-to-resell model would, although I would think that people in Asia would not sell for less since they're such a big market of LV buyers. :shrugs:

I think she means that he buys them off of celebrities and others and resells them at a higher price