How does Let Trade work?

yes they do have actual stores in hong kong that buy and sell used designer bags and accessories... ie. milan station, italy station, paris station, etc...
ppl who don't like theyre bags or don't like it can take it to these 'stations' to sell and they get money for it straight away..
then the ppl at these 'stations' resell these items in their stores for a higher price =)
and this is why some items on let-trade may not have dust bags... since some ppl who bring it to sell didn't bring one with them

I don't think shipping is always included, at least not in the ebay auctions, I have requested that shipping be included in a price and he has always been agreeable. But, I think he is consignment, with some pieces there, and then other pieces with people who want to sell. I've bought a few bags from him and always been satisfied.

Yeah, they're a consigment store so while they buy some bags straight from their clients, the rest they're selling on behalf of their clients. So they don't have to pay the client up front, they find a buyer for the bag, then they take a percentage of the buying price as their "selling fee"...I guess somewhat like a trading assistant on ebay...

yes, they do have 'real store' in HK which im planning to visit at my next trip to HK, would report back with some pics maybe when i'm there
:hysteric: :hysteric: *im so exciting* :heart: LT

they bought bags and stuff from their local customer and sell it to us via their website..

What's the store called? it should be let-trade as well

Anyone has the info?

My co-worker is from hong kong and she will visit her family next month maybe she will be able to bring back a bag for me. I will save on the shipping :graucho:

i live in hong kong and annemerrick and i are both big fans of the milan stations/paris stations/france stations/vip stations. i got my spy bag from there. i will try to find out if let trade has an actual store here and report back to all you guys. :smile: hong kong is terrible for those with bag addictions! there is no excuse not to buy.:graucho: