How does it feel to be a Michigan fan today?

OUCH amanda...LOL (I go to ND)!

But I'm soooooooo happy Michigan got beat because otherwise I would've been hearing it all week from the Michigan people about ND losing (South Bend is right on the Michigan border)!!!!

And yes...my team lost....but for once...we're not hyped up and it wasn't a surprise we got our butt kicked!!!!

Ah, but how does it feel to be an ASU alum??

:dothewave::dothewave:

th400_pjsgEJq.jpg

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!

th100_pqeQnFF.jpg
ASU ASU ASU
th100_pqeQnFF.jpg

OUCH amanda...LOL (I go to ND)!

But I'm soooooooo happy Michigan got beat because otherwise I would've been hearing it all week from the Michigan people about ND losing (South Bend is right on the Michigan border)!!!!

And yes...my team lost....but for once...we're not hyped up and it wasn't a surprise we got our butt kicked!!!!

lol, i'm sorry twiggers, but us folks in the SEC have a special sort of hate for teams like ND and USC that get all the attention and win national championships when, any given year, they probably wouldn't beat whoever the best team in the SEC was (but we can never prove that, since they rarely schedule us!)

Ah, but how does it feel to be an ASU alum??

:dothewave::dothewave:

th400_pjsgEJq.jpg

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!

th100_pqeQnFF.jpg
ASU ASU ASU
th100_pqeQnFF.jpg

congraaaaaaaaaaats!!!!! it must be the best feeling in the whole world! i have lots of high school friends that go to app state, i'm sure they're STILL partying right now from last night.

congraaaaaaaaaaats!!!!! it must be the best feeling in the whole world!

It's ALWAYS good when the little guys open a can of whoopass on the GIANTS!!! :rochard:

DH and I were on the way to dinner last night. His truck has an ASU sticker on the bumper. An SUV drove past us, the driver slowed down, had a grin on his face and gave us a big :tup: sign.

By the way, the winning field goal was provided courtesy of our own hometown boy (and fellow high school alum) Julian Rauch. Woot!

Crazy. I know Appalachian State is on cloud 9!

And what about the Maryland player not being able to play due to academic eligibity. Couldn't they have cleared that up over the summer (or did they try)?

Academic ineligibility lasts until your GPA goes above a certain number (1.8 as of 2 years ago.. not sure if it changed). You have to sit out a semester/quarter if you are ineligible from the previous semester/quarter. Sucks for him but the standards are pretty easy to keep up... :shrugs:

Such a lovely day for the Buckeyes...!!!

Wonder when Carr is going to be fired... no bowl win in 6 years and can't seem to beat dem Buckeyes either!! :amuse: