how does hailey compare to groovy? and color poll...

Which Hailey should I get?

• Lurex "C" Silver

• Lurex Ocelot

• Neither, I'd suggest instead...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had a patent magenta groovy and i have a pateny jade hailey. Im a 26 yr old sahm of 3. My hailey fits my ocelet mini wallet. Ocelet mini shinny. Car keys cell phone 3 diapes travel wipes and large agenda and camera :smile:

Here you go hon. Ignore the fact that I look like a hot mess haha. Today is my lazy don't do a damn thing day!

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

I'll find measurements on my wallet too... sec.

Edit: The website says the wallet is 7¾" x 4¾". Doesn't say how wide it is, though.

Last edited:
Just went through the same thing... although no diapers anymore I still like to carry a bunch. I was planning on the groovy but saw it and tried to put my stuff in and didn't have any extra space. The hailey is an awesome size.

I do have a question though... anyone with a hailey have trouble with the zipper being sticky????

YES! Mine will zip fine until about 3/4th of the way. I have to have the zipper laying/pulled a certain way for it to go right. I'd say it's a little bit before it start to curve up again if you were holding the handle up.

If you want I can take a picture where it sticks? LOL

thanks girls, you guys are great!!! i love the way the hailey looks on the shoulder... i saw a raspberry op art yesterday at the outlet, but didn't pick it up bkz i was returning my magenta groovy as well, and didn't want another pink bag... but the moment i saw her i knew that my next bag MUST be a hailey, since I'm a hughe hobo fan!!!

Oh dear, there's no way I could decide. I'd get em both, lol! I think the ocelot may have snagging issues, not sure if that's the case with the lurex. That would be my only reason for not getting the ocelot, it's gorgy!

well, i more or less decided... i found an auction that was close to finishing and i got her for an awesome outlet price as high bidder... since i couldnt decide- i choose to give it a chance- if i win this certain auction its meant to be this one- if i wouldnt win- then the other one... and i won!!! she'll get here in a couple of days and i ll show her off... yay!!!