how does hailey compare to groovy? and color poll...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Hailey should I get?

1. Lurex "C" Silver

2. Lurex Ocelot

3. Neither, I'd suggest instead...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    i have the groovy but shes a tad small, i need to fit diapers and wipes as well... so how do they compare in size, and what color would you suggest goes well for everyday? i m looking at lurex op art or ocelot...

Attached Files:

2. I like the ocelot better, but for everyday i would say the silver one!!!

3. I would say neither, only because you won't have much room to spare..I'm in the same boat with having to carry diaper, sm. wipey box, and pullups,(potty training, yeah)..Any ways, I ended up getting the Lg. siggy Zoe in khaki/mahogony and love it..It holds Alot...But as far as a tote, Poppy has some nice Glam totes at the outlets right now...Good Luck;)

4. I don't own either so I can't give you advice about the size, but I would go with the Ocelot since it is darker. If you intend to use it crossbody I would go with a darker color in case of color transfer. Plus the print is very pretty! I don't know if you have looked at the Poppy Pocket Hobo, but it is pretty lightweight and can hold a lot of stuff in it.

5. #5 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    *ETA

I stand corrected, I just did another purse switch. I got all of my stuff it, but it'll be a tight fit with a bottle. You may be able to do it, if you're really good at arranging.

6. Lurex Ocelot - Stunning ... I really like it and it is light weight..

7. Hmm... I have two kiddos... and have to carry atleast the small wipeys, 3 diapers, a burp cloth, and pacis at all times. I can fit all that plus the small Madison wallet, Blackberry, keys, gum, smokes (yea... I smoke), lighter, and lipgloss with some room to spare.

Granted, it wouldn't make a great "let's go shopping all day" or travel bag, but I can use mine for regular trips and travels no prob!

I vote the Ocelot, cuz I have it and I love it. I think it's a everyday bag for me, but maybe not for all!

8. Wow, I stand corrected....Thats alot of stuff..Well, then I would say the Ocelot Hailey....It is different!!!!!;)

9. I have the silver lurex... Is there anything you want me to put into it for you so you could compare? Or photo next to it? Modeling shot, maybe?

I have a good bit in it now.. a large Vera Bradley wallet, my GPS, mini skinny, a VB cosmetic bag that is full of junk, cell phone... and I forget what else. LOL

10. It's a smaller bag, but I am a small bag kinda girl, so I can make it work! I use the slip pockets on the inside too! I think the key is the small wallet too. I use the matching one, and it's really small, so it frees up a lot of room.

Everyone's different, and what works for me, may not work for all, KWIM? Ever since having kids my purse contents have changed alot. Sometimes I look in there and say, "is anything in here even mine...?" :biggrin:

11. would u be able to make a modeling pic as shoulder bag? i dony wear crossbody- only shoulder bag... you're awesome :yahoo:i pretty much have the large gramercy zip wallet, gramercy patent wallet, ocelot wristlet (but a second wristlet dosent always have to b in my bags) 3 diapers and a small wipe case, blackberry and i think that's it :smile:

12. just returned my groovy. The hailey is perfect!

13. wow thats alot of stuff for that bag!!!!:nuts:

14. which groovy did'ya return, and what hailey did'ya get? :graucho: *curious*

15. I'll take a modeling shot. I don't do much for cross-body either! Be back in a few with pics!