How does Aubergine Wear

kaojoe

Jun 16, 2008
Hi -
Does anyone have any pictures or would anyone like to share their experience of how aubergine wears? I am considering an aubergine bag. I know I love the color, but am wondering how it looks after a few months of use. Thanks!!

I hope someone answers you here. Just FYI, if you are planning to BEC the aubergine, Jackie told me there is very little of it left... so you may need to make a decision pretty quickly.

I've been using my Aubergine Hold me rather much . I recieved it over a year ago!
As you might know this model puts a lot of stress on the leather due the nature of the bag model and also I use it mainly for shopping. I'll take pics of it when it's daytime, so you can see how it is!...and I agree with you..the colour is beautiful!

I've been using my Aubergine Hold me rather much . I recieved it over a year ago!
As you might know this model puts a lot of stress on the leather due the nature of the bag model and also I use it mainly for shopping. I'll take pics of it when it's daytime, so you can see how it is!...and I agree with you..the colour is beautiful!

Thanks so much, Bonnie!! I'd love to see them.

You're wellcome! Here you go!
The colour turned out to become more on the blue-ish tone, so pls disregard this! The light was not with me..lol..
I think I was one of the first to recieve a bag in this colour..now having three..sad to read it's almost gone..

Attachments

• P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 81
  • P1010054.JPG
    P1010054.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
You're wellcome! Here you go!
The colour turned out to become more on the blue-ish tone, so pls disregard this! The light was not with me..lol..
I think I was one of the first to recieve a bag in this colour..now having three..sad to read it's almost gone..

Thanks so much, Bonnie! So, from what I can see, there really isn't troubling wear. Is there?

I have an MMS Midi in this colour. It wears ok. I've taken the bag on a trip with me so it went under the seat, on planes and trains and it looks fine - no scratches or rubs yet. I'm not ultra hard on my bags though. I also made sure that I sprayed it with water-resistant spray but that is all I've done to it.