How does addiction happen so fast??

closetofpurses

I like stuff!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
I am new to Lamb-i have always loved purses & a few of my favorites are Louis Vuitton, Coach, Juicy Couture...

It started out with me finding the Marchmont (black/white/yellow stripe) at Nordstrom Rack for $169. "Oh", i thought, "how nice to finally own a Lamb bag for a great price!" Then the hunt was on for a wallet to somewhat match it. I gave that up, they are hard to find & go for a LOT on Ebay :crybaby:

I then happened into a Sak's Off 5th & they had a Hopewell in Black/White Checkerboard. Oh man...is it my style? I brought it home, took it back, now i miss it :Push:! SO, to make myself feel better, i started scouring Ebay, & have purchased a Silver/Black signature Esquivel, a Chain Plaid Mandeville, & an odd but neat new Black Music Satchel with a factory defect of the front gold plate missing (for the $150 price, i couldn't pass it up-Seller has over 4000 feedback & deals in designer shoes/clothes/ purses) :yahoo:

Now i'm really glad i didn't find a wallet with a pattern, someday i WILL land a beautiful Lamb wallet in black, so it matches all the bags :smile:

Altho i am somewhat scared of what else Lamb is out there that i haven't seen yet :drool:

Laurie

I understand....in the beginning I saw a l.a.m.b bag at a Nordies from a far and was like what is that fabulous bag....it was the cheetah oxford. I came home researched some and found this forum and the other styles that bags came in I was hooked. I went on to have a obsession with the shadow print. I bought the westfield, carlisle, clutch wallet, and large makeup bag in it. Then I bought a handful of other pieces....that was in 2007. I have slowly been selling some of my l.a.m.b...something I thought I could never do. I just had TOO many and it was overwhelming.

I will always love the bags. It is even better that they go on sale. I just have to keep my addiction in check b/c I can get out of hand.

It seems like your getting them all at a good price. As long as your not neglecting anything such as bills or whatever it is ok to treat yourself. The bags are great and addicting. Its a great "high" enjoy yourself. And WELCOME to the madness!!!! :wlae:

My addiction started when I searched on ebay for a "black satchel handbag" and the among the many that came up in the search was the l.a.m.b. capri, which was in the first collection that ever came out. I didn't get one but about a year later just for the fun of it I searched l.a.m.b handbags and I saw just how unique they were and have been in love and addicted to them and now to this forum ever since. Just keep your eye out on ebay if you want a wallet. I got a rasta wallet for $100.

I understand....in the beginning I saw a l.a.m.b bag at a Nordies from a far and was like what is that fabulous bag....it was the cheetah oxford. I came home researched some and found this forum and the other styles that bags came in I was hooked. I went on to have a obsession with the shadow print. I bought the westfield, carlisle, clutch wallet, and large makeup bag in it. Then I bought a handful of other pieces....that was in 2007. I have slowly been selling some of my l.a.m.b...something I thought I could never do. I just had TOO many and it was overwhelming.

I will always love the bags. It is even better that they go on sale. I just have to keep my addiction in check b/c I can get out of hand.

It seems like your getting them all at a good price. As long as your not neglecting anything such as bills or whatever it is ok to treat yourself. The bags are great and addicting. Its a great "high" enjoy yourself. And
WELCOME to the madness!!!! :wlae:

It really is! haha

I can't believe the wallet went for that!!!! Trenchtown!!?? Daaaaaaaannng! lol

I think it's because the seller is brand new that people must have been hesitant to buy..

You should have told me! I almost tried to win it, that wouldn't be good if we were in a bidding war over a wallet lol....cause I would have backed off if I knew you were bidding ;) good thing I didn't end up trying to get it