How do you wear your watch? Loose or snug?

How do you wear your watch?

• Loose like a bracelet

• Fitted

Results are only viewable after voting.
mine generally are loose enough to be comfortable not not really move around. I just got a new watch that is loose enough to fit two fingers in, moves but doesn't move to the underside of my wrist. I'm debating whether to make it a bit tighter - adjustable mesh bracelet

Last time I had my Rolex serviced I had a link added--it was too snug in the summer and I would regularly pinch the skin on my wrist when putting it on. So now it is maybe too loose but I prefer it this way. Being a 36 makes it heavier so it moves more I guess.

Last time I had my Rolex serviced I had a link added--it was too snug in the summer and I would regularly pinch the skin on my wrist when putting it on. So now it is maybe too loose but I prefer it this way. Being a 36 makes it heavier so it moves more I guess.
They may be able to adjust the clasp! Mine was in between and they tweaked the clasp and it's perfect now.

Reactions: kemilia
Loose. Not very loose of course but I think probably more loose than what most people prefer.
I like to have the space to move it around and have the flexibility to wear other things in front or behind the watch.

I also had a bad experience as a kid with a very tight watch.
1) I got very ugly tan lines from it :doh:
2) When I took it off, the area that had not seen the light of day got sunburned :facepalm:
3) The sweat would irritate my skin :frown:
(clearly this is an extreme example of a very tight watch which no one in the right mind would do lol, but it still sticks with me to this very day :P )

Reactions: Purrsey and kemilia
I was thinking that since the clasp has those tiny holes I thought they must be good for something. I will check that out--Thanks @Swanky!
Yes! You may know this already, but you can adjust it at home in micro amounts via the clasp adjustment notches, so if one day your wrist is a little more swollen or one day it’s a little slimmer (or if you want to change wrists), you can do so easily. I use XL wooden toothpick looking things meant to to make skewers to adjust mine at home. Tines of a fork will work, but if you slip it will scratch the metal.

Reactions: Shopgirl1996