How Do You Wear Your Twilly??

Here's one of the many ways. I'm making my baby steps into the pics so pardon the quality and my 15 years old CK tee :lol: (can't sleep without it)

Attachments

• 20071214(013).jpg
    20071214(013).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 237
Rose, MaiTai, and BagLuv - Thanks for the great ideas and lovely pics. I'll definitely try the ponytail holder. I don't have a bag to tie it to yet, but one day.... ahhhh one can dream!

But of course you do! It doesn't have to be an Hermes bag. I've seen Twillys tied onto Chanel, Louis Vuitton, even Coach, and they all looked cute. (I personally think a twilly on an LV Epi bag is an especially beautiful look)

Loving all the pics! I'm too much of a mess to take any at the moment as I've been cleaning house, but I might later on.

Yeah, don't wanna tie it to any ol' thang :smile: But, maybe I'll try it and see.... thanks Cyn for the encouragment!

By the way, anyone live out here in LA?? Would love to get together and have some H fun....:idea::smile:

I'm on the other coast, but there are plenty of SoCal girls here!

Just for fun and encouragement, I took a few quick pics to show the variety of looks you can achieve with only one twilly, on just about any bag!

Attachments

• lvtwilly.jpg
    lvtwilly.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 218
  • chloetwilly.jpg
    chloetwilly.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 215
  • brightontwilly.jpg
    brightontwilly.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 221
Yeah, don't wanna tie it to any ol' thang :smile: But, maybe I'll try it and see.... thanks Cyn for the encouragment!

By the way, anyone live out here in LA?? Would love to get together and have some H fun....:idea::smile:

Any Bag A Twilly Would Look Gorgeous. I Love The Contact Of Pink (Of All Shades) & Brown. i.e. If You Where LV (I'm Thinking Brown...Mono/Damier) A Pink Twilly Would Be Beautiful:yes: .....Anything You Decide I Know It Will Look Gorgeous ;)

I'm On The East Coast, Too! But, I Look Forward To When We Can Meet :yes:

Cyn-thanks for the ideas, I'll keep it in mind. I look forward to meeting all of you as well..... maybe in Paris one day. A girl can dream, can't she :smile:

If any So Cal ladies are out there and would like to meet up some day, PM me and we can make it happen!!

Hbr, there's actually a "TPF meetup" thread, by the way--you might want to take a peek there and see if there are any upcoming meetups planned in your area an then arrangements can be made via email or PM. :tup:

When I can get any of my twillys away from my daughter...I wear them as headbands, around my wrist plain or with the 3mm Hapi bracelet, tied in a bow on my GP or Kelly... they key is to find a color that really works for you-for me it is a pale pink-and then wear it a lot!! :flowers:

Kelly Kelly-- Thanks for the ideas. I also love pink. I've see a few on Hermes.com, but I would assume the store has more of a vareity, no??

Thanks to all the tPF ladies for all you ideas..... I feel like I'm slowly becoming a part of this lovely community! LOVE IT!

Once I get my Twilly, then I'll have to learn how to take pics and put it up for you as my first reveal!

I'm on the other coast, but there are plenty of SoCal girls here!

Just for fun and encouragement, I took a few quick pics to show the variety of looks you can achieve with only one twilly, on just about any bag!

Great Pics Cynthia. First time that I've seen a Twilly tied round a non H bag and I love it. Not quite storming out of the house to get a LV though. :lol:
But will definetely try it on some of my other bags.....:heart: