How do you wear your sequins?

Nov 15, 2009
Hi girls,
I just saw a phenomenal sequin bag that's coming for the spring! I have never been a big sequin fan; however, this bag is lovely! I would like to know what occasions (evening, day etc) you wear your sequin bags.
In this situation I am clueless:confused1: so your input would be very helpful.

Attachments

• sequin S2011.jpg
    sequin S2011.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 84
I would wear sequins with "going out" in mind-- and I would really tone down everything else I was wearing (i.e. no animal prints, no insanely flashy colors, no cheap/man-made fabrics). I think that bag would look GORGEOUS with a well-tailored black blazer and straight-leg black pants.... or dark jeans. And, just so you understand where I'm coming from, I'm a 30yr old professional.

I guess it would depend on where you go, your age, etc. though. I could see a younger girl (mid-twenties and under) wearing this with a mini-skirt, leggings and cute sweater.

<--24 y.o.

Jeans and tshirt...rocker chic. :graucho:
But can also be paired with nice dress or whatnot.

ita, keep everything else neutral...no other bling or craziness with a sequin bag. LOL!

In fact I am carrying a sequin bag today! I agree with above - I have carried my bag with only the simpliest of outfits the whole weekend. Sweater or cardigan with dark jeans or leggings, shoes are basic stacked heel, boots, or my fav pair of converse. The bag is the center piece of your outfit and it shouldnt have to compete with anything else.

I think what is awesome about a "flashy" or "eye-catching" bag, is that the rest of your outfit can be very low key or casual, and you still look like a rockstar! I think you can wear it day or night, with night time allowing you to glam it up a bit more as needed.