How do you wear your Purple Bags?

I don't think purple is a neutral, but it does go with far more colors than I thought. Obviously, black, grey and cream or white are basics, but certain shades of blue work very well, too (given that purple is a combination of red and blue, that makes sense). And fuscia or the right shade of pink work well, too.

In the winter, however, my coat is normally black or cream, so regardless of what I am wearing under the coat my purple bag always coordinates with my outerwear!

Everything. Well, I take that back, mine has a black handle, so I wear it with everything except browns (unless Im too lazy to change it out, then i wear it with brown too! lol).

I was nervous when I first got a purple bag, but it really does go with a lot of my wardrobe! I like to pair it with a gray scarf. I also have a nice green wallet that looks great with the purple.

Wooo I like the idea of the green wallet with purple:smile: Im thinking of getting a guccisima wallet in green, How cute would that look in a purple bag, Or fuschia pink wallet in a purple bag... cUte! Thanks for the idea wayneright.

It sounds like your bag is similar to mine - I have the Coach large Zoe in Patent Berry/Purple, as shown in my avatar. I wear it every day. My winter wardrobe has many neutrals, but I've found it goes with almost everything. It looks insane with navy and gray.

I have a purple Gerard Darel bag (the one in my signature!) and I wear it with everything!! It's such a vibrant colour and brightens up any outfit, plus it goes with everything!

And actually, I wouldn't care if it didn't match up with an outfit, I love the bag too much to care about co-ordination!! :smile: