How do you wear your PINK? (Bubblegum, Sorbet, Pivoine)

luciabugia

Not your average MOM
O.G.
Dec 31, 2008
Good day ladies!

Toying with the idea of getting myself a city in one of these colors. Never had pink bags before so I am a bit sceptical...so enable me! Post pictures here of you carrying your pinks! :smile:

p.s. Please also state the color and year. Many thanks!

2004 ROSE City

attachment.php

attachment.php

2005 BUBBULGUM PINK Work

attachment.php

Attachments

• rose detail.jpg
    rose detail.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 1,251
  • attachment 1.jpg
    attachment 1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 917
  • pink w brown.jpg
    pink w brown.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 994
I have two pinks(none that were listed in your title), but I find myself rocking them with neutral, monochrome outfits to have the pink bag stand out and add a *pop* of color to my ensemble. I definitely gravitate towards whites, greys, ivories, nudes and blacks when I'm wearing pink Bal bags.

Here with my Limited Edition Magenta 2007 City with RH. Paired with black skinnies, black Burberry wool trench and black chucks, :biggrin:!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• magenta.jpg
    magenta.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 850
  • bal_city_lemagenta07_own.jpg
    bal_city_lemagenta07_own.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 910
I have two pinks(none that were listed in your title), but I find myself rocking them with neutral, monochrome outfits to have the pink bag stand out and add a *pop* of color to my ensemble. I definitely gravitate towards whites, greys, ivories, nudes and blacks when I'm wearing pink Bal bags.

Here with my Limited Edition Magenta 2007 City with RH. Paired with black skinnies, black Burberry wool trench and black chucks, :biggrin:!

attachment.php

attachment.php
Wow! Panda you are really rocking that Magenta! It is a nice color indeed and helps the black outfit really well. Thanks!

My fear with lighter colors is the color transfer especially I practically live in my jeans.. Had bad experience with my Beige Claire Chanel : (

But I really would like to add some color to my collection

Having some issues posting pics, so...picture this: sorbet pink looks great with darkish wash jeans, white skinny tank and thin grey cropped pullover As a stay at home mom this year, I wear jeans almost every day.

Sorbet also looks great with cornflower blue.

For evening, darker pinks go great with black and dark colors.

I live in Florida, where the forecast is 80 degrees for xmas...so, it pretty much goes with all my tanks and summer wear. Will try to post pics later when I have time to troubleshoot the issue. (or maybe pm me with your email?)

Having some issues posting pics, so...picture this: sorbet pink looks great with darkish wash jeans, white skinny tank and thin grey cropped pullover As a stay at home mom this year, I wear jeans almost every day.

Sorbet also looks great with cornflower blue.

For evening, darker pinks go great with black and dark colors.

I live in Florida, where the forecast is 80 degrees for xmas...so, it pretty much goes with all my tanks and summer wear. Will try to post pics later when I have time to troubleshoot the issue. (or maybe pm me with your email?)

Thanks! I'll cross my fingers and hope you'd be able to post pics soon :smile: