How do you wear your PINK? (Bubblegum, Sorbet, Pivoine)

luciabugia

Not your average MOM
O.G.
Good day ladies!

Toying with the idea of getting myself a city in one of these colors. Never had pink bags before so I am a bit sceptical...so enable me! Post pictures here of you carrying your pinks! :smile:

p.s. Please also state the color and year. Many thanks!

galat3a

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
KL
I was skeptical, too, but I wear my hot pink Cyclamen (FW2011) with just about everything. A darker pink would be a lot more versatile IMO.

kymmie

superficial quirk
O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Texas
I have a 2008 Bubble Gum Work that I wear with any solid color outfits. I tend to wear heaps of black and grey.

PANda_USC

Pastries + Purses + Puppies + Play = Happy Panda
O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
I have two pinks(none that were listed in your title), but I find myself rocking them with neutral, monochrome outfits to have the pink bag stand out and add a *pop* of color to my ensemble. I definitely gravitate towards whites, greys, ivories, nudes and blacks when I'm wearing pink Bal bags.

Here with my Limited Edition Magenta 2007 City with RH. Paired with black skinnies, black Burberry wool trench and black chucks, :biggrin:!

Attachments

luciabugia

Not your average MOM
O.G.
I have two pinks(none that were listed in your title), but I find myself rocking them with neutral, monochrome outfits to have the pink bag stand out and add a *pop* of color to my ensemble. I definitely gravitate towards whites, greys, ivories, nudes and blacks when I'm wearing pink Bal bags.

Here with my Limited Edition Magenta 2007 City with RH. Paired with black skinnies, black Burberry wool trench and black chucks, :biggrin:!

Wow! Panda you are really rocking that Magenta! It is a nice color indeed and helps the black outfit really well. Thanks!

shelzbags

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Colorado
I just got a Magenta City GSH from HGB and haven't worn it yet, so I'll be watching this thread. PANda, you look so cute-- no wonder you liked my Magenta!

Juniper10

Oct 28, 2010
Florida
Having some issues posting pics, so...picture this: sorbet pink looks great with darkish wash jeans, white skinny tank and thin grey cropped pullover As a stay at home mom this year, I wear jeans almost every day.

Sorbet also looks great with cornflower blue.

For evening, darker pinks go great with black and dark colors.

I live in Florida, where the forecast is 80 degrees for xmas...so, it pretty much goes with all my tanks and summer wear. Will try to post pics later when I have time to troubleshoot the issue. (or maybe pm me with your email?)

luciabugia

Not your average MOM
O.G.
Having some issues posting pics, so...picture this: sorbet pink looks great with darkish wash jeans, white skinny tank and thin grey cropped pullover As a stay at home mom this year, I wear jeans almost every day.

Sorbet also looks great with cornflower blue.

For evening, darker pinks go great with black and dark colors.

I live in Florida, where the forecast is 80 degrees for xmas...so, it pretty much goes with all my tanks and summer wear. Will try to post pics later when I have time to troubleshoot the issue. (or maybe pm me with your email?)
Thanks! I'll cross my fingers and hope you'd be able to post pics soon :smile: