How do you wear your long necklaces?

mom2boysbh

Jan 24, 2009
Just got this for Christmas and not sure if I like how it looks doubled up. It looks great long with a button down collared shirt but not sure if I like it long with a collarless top. How do you wear yours?

image-3014145500.jpg

Sorry about the photo quality.

[QUOTE

I am really short so wear mine doubled up with what ever I'm wearing out dress or shirt. Can't wear it during the day with a toddler she's addicted to jewelry haha x

Emerilla said:
I wear my necklaces long, I never double them. Yours is so beautiful, you can even wear it with jeans and a turtleneck shirt. Congrats :smile:

I agree, long with a turtleneck is quite chic. Also love it with pale blue. My husband was very reluctant to lend so much on costume but I think it's worth it!

image-3503225512.jpg

image-1083276747.jpg

Just got this for Christmas and not sure if I like how it looks doubled up. It looks great long with a button down collared shirt but not sure if I like it long with a collarless top. How do you wear yours?

View attachment 2011589

Sorry about the photo quality.
The long Chanel necklaces are great. I have many and often wear two at a time with either a crisp button down shirt and/or crew neck sweater together with a blazer, jeans/trousers. I feel like a "girl about town" when I have mine on. The necklaces are not as commonplace as the bags (that I also adore) so enjoy the endless compliments you will certainly receive. The piece you have is gorgeous. Just remember to spray perfume before you put the necklace on otherwise you risk tarnishing (over time) the stones etc. Enjoy :smile: