How do you wear your Legacy duffle bag?

Double strap. I'm too short to do single or cross body. I haven't had a bag this comfortable EVER. My other shoulder bags have 2 straps and one was always falling so I love love love the duffle!

I have worn it doubled up, on shoulder and crossbody. I am between 5'3 and 5'4 and I wear it crossbody anyway. It's handier. Wearing on the shoulder is Ok.
Have to say that I prefer it to satchels.

I have the mammoth large duffle from 2002. I wear it the same way. The crossbody is the easiest way to wear it.

Last edited:
Double strap. I'm too short to do single or cross body. I haven't had a bag this comfortable EVER. My other shoulder bags have 2 straps and one was always falling so I love love love the duffle!
This exactly :smile: Love the comfort of the double strap ( I will only carry it with the strap doubled) and I'm not to tall so its Perfect. Love this style!!

I saw this stylish girl, no more than 5 feet tall, and she was wearing her Legacy duffle crossbody and boy did it look totally appropriate for her. I think the operative word here is stylish! She had it going on and she was rockin' that Legacy!