How do YOU wear your Juicy Charms? Post Pics

Got my 2nd Juicy Charm yesterday, and put it on my Treesje Revealed. Ok, I admit it. I'm hooked now.

Juicy1.jpg

Juicy2.jpg

Just got the pictures of my new Juicy KeyFob, which I promptly put on my Nikki. I think as I acquire more charms, I will probably take off this large heart, and just hang one or two charms from the ring. But I needed a keyfob to put on the large square rings of the RM Nikki.

NikkiJuicy.jpg

NikkiJuicy3.jpg

Love that^^

Here are a few shots of the new Hummingbird on my Balenciaga.

Attachments

• new charms 009.JPG
    new charms 009.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 683
  • new charms 011.JPG
    new charms 011.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 687
The charms look so cute on your bags ladies. I need to start using my charms this way too. I just need a good clip or something that will go over the thicker hardware to attach the charm to.

The charms look so cute on your bags ladies. I need to start using my charms this way too. I just need a good clip or something that will go over the thicker hardware to attach the charm to.

Thanks so much Katie:flowers: I've had good luck finding clips or findings to attach them to my various items at craft stores. Also a few of the Juicy keychains have the heart clips with a small enough ring to attach a charm instead of the large removable keychain part. Sometimes the bag hardware is so big that I've had to doctor something up:biggrin:

Hi Everyone :flowers:

I'm fairly new to Juicy charms (I only became addicted in late fall) but I always put mine on bags. I think they look really nice with all different kinds of bags and accessories :biggrin:

Here are some pics of my charms on some of my bags:

On a Longchamp Le Pliage tote:

On a Balenciaga City:

On an LV Mini Accessories Pouch:

Thanks everyone. I love how everybody's charms are looking on their bags. Here's my new Chocolate Box on my RM Matinee

heartMat2.jpg

HeartMat.jpg

And I tried my Bow and Arrow on my new bag as well. Think I'll put the Heart Box on my Mab, and leave the Bow and Arrow on the Mattie.

ArrowMat2.jpg

ArrowMat.jpg

c31610dd.jpg

830b86e3.jpg

Count me in! I added some charms that I gotin a set to the lv keychain that I use as a charm! I love it and I also love wearing my charm bracelet with the remaining charms on it daily!

Great pictures Haille and Jayohwhy. I love the look of the charms on the bags. I just found the permanent home for my bow and arrow, it looks like it was made for my Treesje Viola Revealed.
Viola4.jpg

Now I need to get the cherries for my RM Matinee.

Hi all! Loving all your bling :smile: Not a JC addict yet but very well may soon be!! I have my eye on the panda, bluebird, flying pig, yellow cupcake, red strawberry, gelato cone, and chocolate cake w/ strawberry (I know that one was originally only part of the Sweet Shoppe set not individually). Couple questions, 1) I noticed not many people wear them as bracelets and the charms seem rather large...is that why most of you seem to just use them as zipper pulls or pendants? I have a Pandora too so I probably could not handle that much on my wrist at once! 2) Any of you find it difficult to combine charms because some are gold and others silver plated?

Thanks gals!

You are all enablers. Got this at TJ Maxx for $19. Not the rarest or coolest charm, but in my budget and right there for the grabbin'!!

Attachments

• photo-26.JPG
    photo-26.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 684