How do you wear your enamel bracelets?

1. Hi ladies, those of you who have these bracelets, do you usually wear one at a time or more than one at a time. I'm going to buy one or two this weekend and was wondering of your experiences with them. If you wear more than one at a time, do they "clang" together and make lots of noise? Do they scratched easily? TIA for your opinions.:flowers:

2. There is a pic somewhere which shows Melania Trump (Donald's wife) wearing I think 3 of them....I only have one and love it - it's so lightweight!! I would love another actually and would probably wear them together...it is a little scratched as expected but nothing bad...

3. I only have one at the moment but am hoping for another one maybe for Christmas. I have worn mine every day for about five years and I love it! It has a few fine scratches on the edging but you have to look at it very closely to see them. I really would love to have two. Or three! :lol:

4. I usually wear two narrow ones together, but only one wide one at a time. They do make some noise, but it's not loud and annoying -- it's more like a "click" rather than a "clang". They don't scratch - I've had mine for years and years and wear them all the time.

5. I have a clic clac that has enamel in it. It scratches easily on the bottom side (esp if you are writing).
    BTW, don't wear yours camping it scratches on rock/slate really easily. I wore it for nearly three years and the only scratches is where the enamel meets the h on both sides and the bottom part.

About the lightweight bangles they are very durable. Very rarely scratches. But watch out for your watch/timepiece may scratch if you plan to wear it on your watch "hand".

Which ones are you looking at? :drool:

6. my arm....

Bracelet4.JPG Bracelet5.JPG
  7. And what a lovely arm that is...:love: I'm quite taken by that narrow band orange one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice