How do you wear your Cross-body?

LouVLover

LouVLover
May 3, 2012
I have a Metis Pochette and an Alma BB. I usually don't wear my bags cross-body but just over one shoulder. But, when I do wear it cross-body, I am always unsure of how to wear it.

SO! How do you all wear your "cross-body" bags? Do you:
* Wear it on your hip?
* Wear it toward the back? (Hesitant to wear this way lest someone pick pocket it. Or,
* Wear it in the front (so no one can pick it?) But then it bumps into everything!

What is the preferred/correct way to wear a cross-body? :smile:

I guess it depends on the bag. I have Bloomsbury GM and I usually wear that to the back on the hip. I finally broke down and bought a strap for my alma pm. That seem to look okay on the hip. I keep my Chanel jumbo and WOC in front.

I wear my odeon pm on my hip or towards the back. I've always wondered if the buckle on the strap should be in the front or the back though? I keep mine in the back but then the on my bag zipper goes from back to front rather than front to back. It's a little more work to open this way but I prefer it with the buckle in the back. Wasn't sure if there's a "right" way to wear it.

Front. To protect it from others and from it bumping into things in general. Especially with the Alma. It's big and structured so I definitely don't want to bump into people and things with it.

It does bump around a bit on me but I hardly notice since I'm used to carrying all my crossbody bags this way.

Hi guys, I am very new here and I really dont know where to post my question. I have a saumur MM LV bag. I want to change or repair my strap and the leather edges around the bag.

Do you know any repair store that you could recommend? or i might as well bring this to an LV store. my friend told me not to bring it to LV because they have a pricey repair.

Thanks for the tips!

I wear my odeon pm on my hip or towards the back. I've always wondered if the buckle on the strap should be in the front or the back though? I keep mine in the back but then the on my bag zipper goes from back to front rather than front to back. It's a little more work to open this way but I prefer it with the buckle in the back. Wasn't sure if there's a "right" way to wear it.

I am left handed and I like the buckle in front so my zipping is always wrong. I am unsure of how THAT is supposed to be either!! LOL!!

It all depends on the bag size and circumstances, so sometimes front, sometimes back, sometimes at the hip. I think the most convenient way for the wearer is the right way :smile:

Hi guys, I am very new here and I really dont know where to post my question. I have a saumur MM LV bag. I want to change or repair my strap and the leather edges around the bag.

Do you know any repair store that you could recommend? or i might as well bring this to an LV store. my friend told me not to bring it to LV because they have a pricey repair.

Thanks for the tips!

Please take it to a LV store for the repair. I wouldn't let anyone else repair my LV bags. ;)

I wear it slightly front but on my hip. That way it's always towards the front. I'd never wear a bag at the back, that's just asking for trouble in a city. But that's my preference. I also out my hand on my bag quite a lot, just as it's there