How do you wear your Chanel Deauville tote?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
I can't find a lot of new recent chatter on this bag.
Was wondering how you Deauville owners use yours? Casual, work, etc.,

Would love to see in action pics. I've searched and there are not many.

I have one that I need to bring out and play with. I've been pre-occupied with buying other things and it's just sitting.

It's large enough that I could put work papers in it if I wanted but I think I'm going to use it as a purse.
Maybe a catch all tote on casual days for me

Would love to hear from Deauville owners. I have the large one with strap and handles

Reactions: ThatLVGirl

LexLV

O.G.
Oct 6, 2010
New York
Hi I have the dark denim deauville and love it! I have not found it to bleed on clothes at all and think it's such a versatile color. It is definitely pretty big and if you want to see some "action shots" and how things fit I filmed a video packing it up to go sit in Central Park a while back (YT: Motionsinmanolos). Such a great bag and I'm so happy summer is back so I can start using it more frequently! ❤

kn85

Nov 22, 2013
I think its a casual style - perfect for weekends and holidays. I have seen a lot of people travel with this bag and even take it to the beach! I have thought about it for some time but im too worried about it getting dirty.

Reactions: Iluvbags

betty.lee

amateur bag hag
O.G.
Feb 7, 2010
honolulu
I use mine for work. I bought an original club organizer for it and fits everything i need in it. Love it very much, it fits my casual lifestyle perfectly.

Reactions: ThatLVGirl

UpTime

May 24, 2015
Bay Area, California
Here is my calfskin leather deauville blk small tote. It is small but it is the biggest size bag I have. I dont carry much daily so I mainly use her on weekend if I go shopping malls when I dont need to carry extra recycle bags. And I use her on out of town trips. And Im right now at the cabin so it happens I have her right here [emoji173] 20170527_161654.jpeg