How do you wear your Cartier trinity ring?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you stack it or wear it alone?
    Middle finger or ring finger??

So I’m thinking about buying a trinity ring because I feel like it’s a classic piece. I have smallish fingers (size 5)
    and am wondering how I’d wear it.

How do you wear yours? Bonus points for pics :biggrin:

2. Middle finger, left or right hand. I wear it solo.

The ring helps add emphasis when a gesture is required... :angel:

Susimoo and designerdiva87 like this.
  3. I wear it on my middle finger usually IMG_1524189510.649952.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

4. I have the smallest one and wear it as a wedding band sometimes. I stack it with other bands and/or my e-ring.

Susimoo and Cogmarks like this.
  5. Hello. I wear my Trinity ring on my ring finger of either hand. Sometimes I wear it solo but usually stack it with the JUC or Love rings.

Susimoo likes this.
  6. I stack mine! I wear a thin rose gold, then a thin eternity band and then my trinity. I love it! I have always fidgeted with my rings (almost losing my ering), so the trinity is perfect! I love it...I'll try to find some pictures.

Susimoo likes this.
  7. Alone on my right hand ring finger or occasionally in place of my wedding set.

Attached Files:

Susimoo, Cogmarks and bluebichonfrise like this.
  8. Alone..its already causing friction with each other so i didnt want to add another lol. It looks better alone.

Noyerx likes this.
  9. I wear my extra small Trinity ring with my platinum Love wedding band or as a pendant on a thin gold chain. I wear the small trinity with my e-ring as a wedding band sometimes, and I wear my classic size on my right ring finger. I don’t wear them all at the same time, but I enjoy wearing them. My favorite is the classic size. Good luck choosing your Trinity.

Susimoo and Noyerx like this.

10. I tried using my trinity ring as a pendant instead and it was quite heavy. I was also worried that it might get broken with the weight and might scratch the insides of the ring as well so I didn't use it long.

11. The extra small trinity is the only one I wear on the chain. The small one which I had intended to wear on the chain looked too big.

12. So how many Trinity do you have exactly, three?

13. I have three of them. I’m jonesing for the white gold and black ceramic one. I have arthritis, and my fingers change size during the day making many rings uncomfortable. The Trinity rings are easier to roll off than most other rings when my fingers swell.

Violet Bleu, Susimoo and Noyerx like this.
  14. D5FEA2FC-A25D-4136-B902-071407C59258.jpeg 3769832A-94C0-4869-BD3B-FCFD6ED16E93.jpeg I love the trinity!! I want another! It’s a great ring! Excited for you!!

Susimoo, Arekkusu and luxemadam like this.
  15. I wear mine on right hand ring finger

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice