How do you wear the tiffany bean:-)))

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
UK
I know its a very silly question ,but how do you wear the bean :P,the smooth surface outside or the dimpled one .Thanks:smile:

tortoiseperson

ReMember
Jul 16, 2010
London-ish
I have the stud earrings to match my bean necklace and I'm pretty sure the earrings have the dimpled side outwards so I wear the necklace in the same way (I tried to find them to check for you ... oops I badly need to have a sortout of my jewellery.

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
My bean has Elsa Peretti, T & Co, & 750 stamped on the one side so it can only be worn with the dimple out.
Are the silver ones stamped in a different place?

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
UK
Thanks everyone .
Kitsunegrl ..mine has not been stamped on the bean ,on one side it smooth and other looks dimpled .mine is the smallest one ie 9mm ,as i am petite and big pieces look swamped on me so went for small one .

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
Mine is the mini also; but I purchased it about 4 years ago and I understand that the design undergoes changes every once in a while. It's interesting!

nina.

Dec 10, 2009
umamanikam, do you have a picture of your bean? I have wanted to see how small the 9mm bean is.

nina.

Dec 10, 2009
^^ Thanks so much! It looks great on you! I will have to continue looking into this item before purchase.