How do you wear Alexandra?

coolcoach

Nov 30, 2009
So, this weekend I bought the black embossed Alexandra (15384) at the outlet and while I love the look of the bag, not sure if it is the right bag for me :sad:
I like to wear the bag on my shoulder and when i use the two small straps to put it on my shoulder, 1 always slips off. When I use the single strap for my shoulder, I feel the bag sits to low because at that point it is about at my hip ( i think the long strap is to be used as cross-body, but i absolutely hate wearing any bag cross-body)
what do you ladies think? is there a way i can wear the bag i love?

I love my Alexandra and I wear her most of the time as a shoulder bag by doubling the straps.
She looks lovely and today she had her pony tail scarf on but it got lost at the mall.
I am so sad about that ;0(

I double the long strap and hook it to the loop on the strap. I didn't notice it until I had read someone else posting about it so maybe you weren't sure?

I love mine and I'm on the search for a Black and Berry one :smile: I wear mine like Paula, dbl the straps but like to use the two short straps when I'm on the run. It's nice to travel with too since it has the long strap for cross body.

My favorite way to wear it is with the long strap doubled. Love the slouch!

Coolcoach, you HAVE to try her this way. The black embossed Alexandra is so beautiful, and you got her for a great price! Hope it works for you.

One end of the long strap has the dogleash clip, the other end is attached to the ring, but on the top it has a little leather loop. You need to unclip the dogleash clip, thread the strap through the ring where it was attached, then clip the dogleash clip to the little loop on the top of the other end of the strap. Does that make any sense at all? Look at it, and maybe it will. If not, I could take a picture of mine.

OK, here are a couple quick pics of my gunmetal Alex with the strap doubled. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 99