how do you utilize your mini pochette?

I am currently leaving it in the office to be used to carry my phone, ID, office keys and maybe some cash whenever i'm out of my office for a short period. I might use it more in the future for quick errands.

I've seen women and men of all ages purchasing the mini pochette. I ended up returning my azur pochette when it first came out for a regular sized pochette, and regretted the purchase since, so i'm curious to know how do you all use yours? Or do you not bother with this piece?

I own one, the Monogram T&B one. I use it to store small odds and ends like handkerchiefs etc. in my Monogram Bequia PDV.

I primarily use it to keep lip glosses, lip balm, and other makeup bits together. I've had it since it debuted and use it daily. I've used it as a wristlet a few times, but don't love to use it as such. That's because I have the regular sized pochette, as well.

I bought a matching key pouch and I mainly use it for running errands where I don't have to worry about bringing anything but cards and ID (in key pouch) keys attached to pouch, cellphone, compact and gloss. It's also nice to have my hands free and its thin enough it doesn't get in the way under your arm. Perfect for groceries.

So many good suggestions here esp as far as using it as a purse organizer. Probably works better than as a separate backup bag because you don't need to move contents. I always have to when I switch and its a pain. Like today, I left my housekey in the other one and almost got locked out. LOL

My pochette holds my cell phone, car keyless remote fob, pen, and bank card which I keep in my bag. That way if I don't want to take my bag out I just grab this and go. This comes in very handy especially on rainy days.:smile:

Reactions: Louish
I always keep one in my bag for various things, hand sanitizer, gum, advil but especially when I travel and I'm staying in hotels. I'll carry it around vs a larger bag either in the hotel or going out for a quick dinner.

I have the mini pochette, and LVoe it. It's always attached to the D ring in my Speedy, sometimes I take it as a wristlet when I go to the store.

It holds my keys (car key+house key, bulky) plus card holder, with all my debit cards, store cards, sometimes I throw in some change, receipts etc. I don't put makeup in it, cause all my lipglosses tend to leak, and I don't want the inside of the pochette to get smeared.

I seriously love this little bag, love the chain, and the fact I can always easily reach into the Speedy for my keys and cards, but if you want something to hold your iPhone, cigarettes, cards, lipgloss and keys, maybe you'll be happier with a regular size pochette. Or Mila, I think that one is lovely.