how do you use your...

1. Louis vuitton SAC HL? (MINI SPEEDY) i am thinking about getting one and i want to know how everyone else wears it or uses it. thanks so much...pictures would be great too!!!:wlae: :graucho:

2. I think this is the best way to use it:

karita.jpg
  3. I use my MC white Mini HL as hand-held, or hang it on my wrist (cause I'm quite a small person). It's a great bag for night out or for clubs, it can held quite much stuff...

4. I use it like this often but I also have a strap which is great for running around when you need both hands. I just have a mono canvas strap so it's less worry, it looks cute...

5. How much does the long strap cost normally?

6. Ditto with me too - it's such a cute bag, but I actually find it quite small (my wallet pretty mcuh takes up all the space!)

7. I think it looks super cute with the strap! :yes: with small purses like that, I don't use a wallet, because like tweetie said, it takes up all the space!

8. It looks so cute with the long strap! :heart:

9. I can actually fit my koala card wallet, compact, cellphone, and lipgloss it it, I love it! I'm a small bag junkie though, they just work the best for me cause I carry around a large work bag all week long so it's silly for me to carry two large bags....then when the weekend comes all I need is the small bag. I of course have other large LV bags just b/c I fell in love with them, but I don't get nearly as much use out of them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice