How do you use your pochette?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just bought a damier novona (pochette) and I never realized how small this bag is and I was wondering what everyone uses their pochette for. I willprobably use mine inside some of my larger bags, and maybe alone if I was going to somewhere where I didn't want a huge bag. Just share some ideas with me, thanks.

2. I have a mono pouchette and I use it nearly everyday. I take it to work filled with keys, makeup, phone etc so I can quickly find stuff inside my bag. Sometimes I just carry the pouchette by itself if I don't have to take much that day. It is my most used piece!

3. I use it when I go out, i put my keys, id, and my little round coin purse in it, as well as my cell phone!!

4. i have the white Multicolore Pochette Accessoires. sometimes i use it as a makeup bag, and put it in a bigger bag. other times i use it as a shoulder bag when i go out at night.

5. I use mine as a makeup bag....this is my 4th one...love the size and it fits in all my bags.

6. I have the white mc one and the ceresis one, and I love them. I use them mostly as a nighttime bag though if I am going out. I am also taking them on vacation with me next week so I don't have to lug around a big bag along with two kids (that should be loads of fun!)

7. I carry mine in my speedy for makeup, etc. all my junk and love it!!

8. I use it as a going out bag for evenings, as well as a pouch to put my wallet in, in a larger bag hooked onto the d-ring (especially open top bags, it's my "anti-theft" device ! ;)). I also like using it as a divider and extra pocket in my speedy.

9. I use my mono pochette with the extender. Mostly when I dont have loads of junk to lug around. My wallet is to thick (not with money but reciepts). It takes up too much space and i can't fit much in it, just the keys and hp.

10. I use it as a evening bag,and a bag to hang out with my friends (going to movies,mall ect)

11. I have an Epi pochette and use it all the time when I'm not at uni and don't have to carry a lot of stuff

12. I love the pochette.

13. I use mine when I go to the movies or out with my girlfriends for drinks for $$$, phone, keys, etc.

14. I have a Navona too, and I use it inside my Chelsea tote to hold all the things I would normally put inside a zipped pocket in my everyday bag: things I don't use all the time but like to carry with me, like dental floss, my nail polish in case I have time for a no-appointment-necessary pedicure, a small container of Advil, extra tube of chapstick, etc. Since the Chelsea only has one pocket, i use that pocket as my cell phone pocket and then I have the Navona attached to the d-ring and use that as my other "pocket."

15. I use mine for the same reasons listed above ^^.

In bigger bags, and alone to go to the movies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice