How do you use your Mini Skinny?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think the Mini Skinny is SO adorable, but I don't think much will fit in them & I'm trying to justify my new purchase! Here's what I'm thinking...driver's license, a couple of credit cards, a key, a few dollars maybe? :confused1:

What do you use yours for?

2. My cards actually didn't fit into the skinny itself, so I'd always tuck an ID and a credit card on either side, using the exterior pockets. I'd also throw a few dollars inside of the zipped part. This was when I could get away with carrying a demi as my whole purse.

Now I use them either as change purses or for work where I need a certain ID card on me at all times (although not visible) and have a pocket to tuck it into.

There are so many uses for it... you just have to get a bit creative!

3. Right now mine has my Change. Sometimes I will stick my drivers license and credit card in there when I am going to the gym so I dont have to lug a whole purse with me.

I love my mini skinny and Ive had it about 2 months and it is better than the wristlet to me.

4. I LOVE my Mini Skinny

I have TONS of "extra" cards I don't like to carry in my actual wallet like gift cards, insurance cards, business cards, club cards. I keep them in my Mini Skinny.

Here is a photo

[​IMG]

It still has a slim look when zipped up

[​IMG]

5. I use mine either as wallets in small bags or to hold change and misc stuff.

6. I use mine to hold change. I will ususally have one to match my wallet and I don't really like having loose change in my wallet so I put it in the mini skinny. I also use it to hold my license and debit card when I am going to lunch at my job. They are also great for the gym.

7. goodness beljwl :smile: that skinny is stuffed hehe

i use my punch stripe mini skinny for my razr phone its a perfect fit :smile: thats how i keep it from getting scratched and find it in my bag cause its too thin for me to find 1/2 the time but i can find the skinny ;)

8. That's what I use it for.:yes:

9. I stick my drivers license, debit card and school ID in the outside pocket, then a few dollars, some change and my supermarket club card on the inside. On the keyring, I have my gym membership, petclub cards, etc. It's really handy if you don't have to carry too much. I'm thinking now of getting a legacy stripe coin purse keyfob for my change since I like to buy coffee when I'm out and usually wind up paying in change because I'm poor.

10. I use it as my mini wallet, for change, some cards and cash on days when I'm carrying my small bag. I love my leather signature skinny. It's leather and has got the logo C's on it. Wonder if they will make these again.

11. Mine actually looks a lot like beljwl's! I use it for all those "extra" cards like store loyalty cards and also sometimes for coupons/gift cards and stuff like that. That way my wallet doesn't get overwhelmed with all that stuff. I actually find it really useful.

12. great for college students!

i put my school id/prox and room key (everything i need to get into my dorm).

13. I don't carry a handbag when I work. I put my bills and maybe a credit card in it and put it in my pants pocket.

14. My skinny holds my frequent buyer cards and cc that I don't use often. I also use a skinny for my license, cc, and money when I am going out with a wristlet.

15. I use mine similar to many of the uses listed...

I also use mine as a "wallet" when I carry a wristlet.
    It works perfectly. :yes: