how do you use your LV key and change holder? is it useful?

I have one at the moment, but at one point I had three of them. I had a Cerises, a Monogram and a Black MC. Now I have a Damier one. I use it for change and bills, and have my cards in my agenda PM.

I love mine.
It holds the essential cards: license, ATM card, 2 credit cards and a folded up $50 which is my emergency cash.
I never really USE cash anymore. Ever since I got my cerises cles, my wallet has been retired since the cles is so much lighter and more compact.

I've been using mine everyday since I've gotten it. I've posted it before, but here's a pic of what I keep inside again.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 91
I have an epi one. I love it. I do not have keys on mine, but I store my insurance cards and etc. in it. I also use it to store some larger monetary bills in it.

I have two. Groom & Chains/Charms. Use them as a decor/assessory by hanging them outside my bags. Keep my keys and change. Sometimes lipstick, cards and key. Hang it on my jeans when I go clubbing and I don't want to bring a bag. Very handy thing to have.

I have the perfo pochette cles in green that I use to store my bluetooth in. It hangs outside my LV bag so it's there when I'm ready to use it --- usually when I'm driving. Handy little thing! I want more to match all my LV bags!

I have 2...mono and groom. When I carry a speedy or alma I hang it off the d-ring inside...I keep store cards and starbucks gift cards in it! I love them!! I also hang my alma lock keys off one of them.

I store cards that give me wireless access, or for wireless payment, so I can take it out, beep and get in or pay. I stick some bills in and metrocard.

currently, i have 3 cles... but i'm sure i'll buy more in the future. i like having a variety to mix and match with my bags.

i use mine to hold cash, credit cards, id, and whatever other cards i have... it fits a considerable amount. i don't put coins in my cles, though. and of course, i also attach my keys to the chain.

i have 3--damier, azur, and mono. whenever i use one, i carry my store loyalty cards, a bill (5, 10, or 20) and my work/school id.

311301686_a02df4a635_o.jpg

I was just reading this thread when my Mum (literally) just called from LV (she was picking up a luggage tag I had heatstamped with my initials) and asked if I wanted her to pick up anything from the shop before I got home and went Christmas shopping with her there. I decided to get a cles after reading all your posts!

I have the mono cles for everyday and a red vernis for when I am dressy...love them they fit cc cards money change and receipts...and holds your keys...very useful must have from LV