how do you use your LV key and change holder? is it useful?

i have my work keys on it and my metro card inside. i use it every day. i have the groom cles but i just bought the damier cles this week so i can trade off

After all the raves here of course I needed to have one.

1. I find the chain to be to short and I can not reach from outside my bag - if I just keep it loose in my bag and put the little chain inside it annoys me when I want to get the coins/bills/cards out.

2. The bills get stuck in the zipper, I discovered that I prefer the coins/bills/cards in one big wallet - so for me it's no at all useful.

Conclusion: Ebay really soon- but that's just me..you will find a lot of happy people with their little holder :yes:

I use the cherry blossom cles every day as a key chain. It is so cute. I also keep my train pass and work id in it. However, that is basically all it fits, plus a few loose bills.

I love my cherry blossom, but if I had to do it over I might get the style without the leather around it, it is a little bigger. (The styles with the leather include the cherry blossom and the multicolors).

I have the mono and the cherry blossom cles. I find the cherry blossom one pretty much useless; it's good as a bag charm, but functionality wise it does nothing. My mono cles is an every day accessory; I take it to school every day. I keep my keys on the chain and all of my bank cards, credit card, IDs as well as my bills and coins in there. I'm able to stuff around 10 cards plus change inside and it's a little stuffed but not so much that the zipper can't close. Wonderful accessory.

I have 2, the mono and a fushia vernis (had a black epi but my sister lost it) and i love them. I use the vernis every single day. I have my keys on it (drive to and from train) and sometimes important notes that I need to put in my LV agenda when I sit down. When I go out to bars, I use it as my wallet (put my id and some bills in it) and attach it to my bag. It is a sure way of knowing that you will not loose it.

Get one and I promise, you will not regret it. But I would not recommend the epi because it is smaller (the stitching is different) then the mono and vernis.

BUY one and post pics!!

I've got an Azur and a Fuchia Monogram Charms...I love them both...the Charms is alot bigger than a normal cles (so is the Perfo I believe), but they are like my new favorite thing in the world...I keep my keys and change on it...and sometimes throw in money if I'm just running out to the store or something, they are the best thing ever created!

I just got an azur one and I found out I have no use for it :shrugs:. I use my wallet regularly so I don't really know what to put in it. I think I'm going to return it I don't really want to just use it as a bag charm since that's all it's been doing, hanging on my speedy.

I have 5. I use them for my Lisence, School ID, ATM card, and Debit card. I keep it attached to my keys. The most useful are the Damier, Groom, Monogram Mini and Mono. The Vernis is a pain in the butt to get in and out of, and it holds less than the rest.

YES! the cles is wonderful. I purchase my mono one from a member here and love it. I have my keys attached to the hook and keep my drivers lic/debit card, gym card and small bills in there. I dont usually carry change just because i leave it in my car for coffee. But the mono/damier/mini lin will hold a ton.